Here’s how I made these easy and healthy Oven Baked Sweet Potato Chips!
- 1 sweet potato, cleaned
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, as desired
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Slice sweet potatoes really thin.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix olive oil, salt, and cinnamon together.
- Throw your sliced sweet potatoes in to the bowl and mix it all together well.
- Place aluminum foil over a baking sheet (I guess this is optional, but I do this so that they don’t stick to the pan).
- Place sweet potato slices on baking sheet side by side.
- Pop it in the oven for about 30 minutes. I say about because different ovens probably will vary. For me it took 35, but I heard others making it in 20 mins. I would just start checking it at 20 every couple mins to make sure it doesn’t all burn.
- Remove from oven and let it cool off before serving!