Low Carb diets have been sweeping the nation and with good reason. Who doesn’t like eating cheesecake and losing weight? This No Bake Keto Cheesecake is my favorite because it tastes great, but has only about 5 carbs per serving. It also has ZERO EGGS which makes it super light and creamy. Best of all, this cheesecake is incredibly easy to make. I hope you enjoy this silky, no-bake keto cheesecake as much as I do.
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 tbs. granulated erythritol (Swerve)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners erythritol (Confectioner's Swerve)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir melted butter, almond flour, 3 tablespoons of Swerve and 1 tsp of vanilla together.
- Press dough into the bottom of 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- With a hand mixer mix the cream cheese, 1 cup of Swerve, and 1 tsp of vanilla together until creamy and fluffy.
- Blend in the sour cream and heavy cream until it has a pudding-like texture.
- Pour on top of the crust, and smooth out the top of the cheesecake.
- Chill in refrigerator for 4 hours.
- *make sure to tighly seal the cheesecake before refrigerating for a silky smooth texture.