Healthy Recipes - This vegan stuffed pepper soup has all the flavour you love in stuffed peppers loaded into a hearty & warming bowl of soup!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 red peppers, chopped (with seeds & stems removed)
- 3/4 cup short-grain brown rice
- 1 can lentils
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 L vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- salt & pepper to taste
- Parsley to top
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot on medium-high heat
- Add the onion and let cook for 3-4 minutes, then add the garlic and red pepper and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Get full recipe==>>choosingchia.com