Let’s face it. Sometimes you need a little chocolate. That is where this Healthy Chocolate Mousse Recipe comes in. It’s rich, creamy and satisfying. It only takes a little to satisfy you. You can whip it up in minutes too..
- 1 can full fat coconut milk , refrigerated overnight
- 3 T cacao powder
- 2 1/2 T maple syrup
- 2 T chopped pistachios (or another nut of choice)
- Once the can has been refrigerated overnight, open it, scoop out the fatty white part, and place in a mixing bowl.
- Also add the cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Using the whipping attachment on your mixer , whip into a mousse.
- Spoon mixture into serving bowls and garnish with chopped pistachios.