Healthy Recipes - These creamy roasted red pepper dip are good for you weight watchers.
- 15 oz roasted red pepper, packed in water, drained well and pat dry with paper towels (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
- 1 drop hot pepper sauce, optional
- 2 tsp parsley or fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Prep 10 min
- Cook 0 min
- Ready 10 min
- Combine roasted red peppers, sour cream, basil, and garlic powder in a blender or food processor and puree to desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt, black pepper, and hot pepper sauce (if using). Garnish with parsley or cilantro.
- Get full recipe==>>pointskitchen.com