Healthy Recipes - These Vegetarian Black Bean Enchilada Casserole Recipe are Simple ingredients with brilliant flavor and a little heat make this vegetarian dish a must.
- 24-28 corn tortillas
- 3 1/2 cups red enchilada sauce
- 1 tablespoon El Pato or your favorite Jalapeño sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cups sweet yellow corn kernels, cooked
- 2 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese and monterey jack cheese blend
- Fresh cilantro, diced for garnish
- Green onion, thinly sliced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Grease a 9X13 casserole dish and set aside.
- Combine enchilada sauce and El Pato in a bowl until fully mixed.
- Lay 8 tortillas on the bottom of the pan (overlapping is fine).
- Get full recipe==>>aberdeenskitchen.com