Healthy Recipes - A Vegan Thai Green Sweet Potato Curry is bursting with creamy sauce, amazing flavor that is perfectly balanced and topped with incredible roasted asparagus! This dish is dairy-free, gluten-free, oil-free and just 8 ingredients!
- 1 large bunch (486g) fresh asparagus, with about 2 inches cutoff from the ends
- 1 1/2 inch knob (12g) minced fresh ginger
- 4 cups (520g) peeled and chopped sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces
- One 13.6oz can of full-fat coconut milk (I recommend the Thai kitchen brand, it's creamy and no other compares)
- 4 tablespoons (60g) green curry paste (I used and recommend Thai Kitchen brand, I cannot vouch for the flavor or spiciness of any other brand)
- 1/2 tablespoon (5g) coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon (15g) fresh lime juice (and extra for the asparagus)
- optional garnish: roasted cashews and cilantro
- optional: I like to serve this with white rice (listed below how to make) or it's delicious on it's own as well like a soup.
- If serving with rice, start making that first. Add 1 1/2 cups (300g) jasmine white rice to a medium pot with 2 1/4 cups (540g) water and 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt. Stir and bring to a boil, once boiling, cover and reduce to low and simmer about 15 minutes until all the water is gone. Remove from the heat and return the lid and cover for just 5 minutes and then remove and fluff with a fork and keep uncovered until ready to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>thevegan8.com