Healthy Recipes - These homemade scalloped potatoes are totally vegan and totally DELICIOUS. If you have a deep love for potatoes like I do, you’ll love this recipe. These scalloped potatoes are also oil-free, soy-free, and gluten-free.
- 5 cups potatoes about 800 grams
- 2 cups non-dairy milk, plain unsweetened
- 1 cups vegetable stock
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp or cube vegetable bouillon optional but adds flavor and salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- pepper to taste
- pinch of cayenne
- 3 tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes - a mandoline slicer will work best so your potatoes are the same thickness. I recommend using a 2.5mm blade.
- Submerge your potato slices in a bowl of cold water to prevent oxidation.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get full recipe==>>karissasvegankitchen.com