Healthy Recipes - This Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders is one of the best things we ate last week. Only 4 simple ingredients - chicken, bacon, brown sugar and chili powder. They only take about 5 minutes to make and are ready to eat in under 30 minutes. Sweet and salty in one bite.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled and chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 red chili finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (Optional - for extra heat)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 400 g tin of kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 400 g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 large handfuls of kale
- Salt & pepper , to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and add the sweet potatoes, onion and garlic. Cook on a medium heat for 5 minutes until the veg has softened slightly.
- Stir in the chili, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and cumin and cook for a futher couple of minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>wallflowerkitchen.com