Healthy Recipes - This Vegan broccoli pasta with almond bacon is simple to make and delicious, full of contrasting flavours! It's garlicky, tangy, smokey and crunchy. Can be made gluten-free!
You’ll Need:ALMOND BACON
- ½ tsp tomato concentrate
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp maple syrup or sugar
- 30 ml / 2 tbsp all purpose soy sauce or tamari (if GF)
- ¼ tsp liquid smoke (or ½ tsp smoked sweet paprika)
- 45 g / ½ cup almond flakes
- 200 g / 7 oz tenderstem broccoli
- 160 g / 6 oz spaghetti (GF if needed)
- 3-4 tbsp / 45-60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, diced very finely
- ½ hot chilli (optional), deseeded and diced very finely
- juice and zest, 1-2 lemons (adjust to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 120° C / 250° F (100° C / 210° F fan) and line a baking tray with a piece of baking paper.
- Mix the almond bacon marinade ingredients together in a small bowl. Toss the almond flakes in the marinade and spread them on the prepared baking tray.
- Get full recipe==>>lazycatkitchen.com