Healthy Recipes - Bite-sized sugar cookie cups filled with a creamy vanilla custard and topped with fresh berries.
You’ll Need:Cookie Cups:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2 regular sized muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar on med-high until pale and fluffy (approx. 2-3mins). Reduce speed and add eggs (one at a time), and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Get full recipe==>>livforcake.com