Healthy Recipes - The heartiest, most delicious vegan nachos I’ve ever had. Salty, crunchy tortilla chips, fresh guacamole, black beans, and salsa all covered in a healthy layer of cashew-less vegan queso!
- 8 cups restaurant-style tortilla chips
- 1 batch Cashew-Less Vegan Queso
- 1 15-ounce can black beans (drained)
- 1 cup guacamole*
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Fresh jalapeños and red onion (optional // sliced)
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- If you haven’t prepared your vegan queso yet, do that first (recipe link in the ingredients).
- Once your queso is ready (and hot), heat up your black beans in a small saucepan and season with a little sea salt and desired spices (optional: we love garlic, cumin, and chili powder).
- Get full recipe==>>minimalistbaker.com