Healthy Recipes - This Swiss Almond Cheese Ball makes the PERFECT holiday appetizer! Because no holiday celebration is complete without a cheeseball….(am I right?)….and this Swiss Almond combo is to die for! If you’ve never tried it, now is the perfect time to try it and fall in love. All you need is a handful of ingredients, a few minutes of mixing, and some time to chill….and you have yourself a new party appetizer that’s guaranteed to become a fast favorite!
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 oz. shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 oz. cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. white wine
- 2 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Swiss cheese, cooked bacon, white wine, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Mix until ingredients are incorporated.
- Stir in 1/4 c. sliced almonds.
- Get full recipe==>>lemontreedwelling.com