Healthy Recipes - This Salmon with Creamy Garlic Dijon Sauce is such a flavorful, elegant dish that anyone can pull off. It’s comes together so quickly yet it’s sure to impress anyone. Pan seared salmon is perfectly delicious on it’s own but when you add a bright sauce like this it takes it to a whole new level!
- 4 (6 - 7 oz) skinless salmon fillets
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (1 Tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard (or a little more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh dill
- Heat a large non-stick skillets over medium-high heat (or use two skillets if you used large 7 - 8 oz fillets like I did so they aren't overcrowded).
- Add 1 1/2 tsp olive oil to each skillet. Dab both sides of salmon dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>cookingclassy.com