Healthy Recipes - An easy appetizer that everyone will love, this delicious Red Wine Cherry Tomato & Goat Cheese Crostini will impress your guests and their taste buds!
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes (~one pint)
- a few pinches of Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsps Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Dry Red Wine (ex: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot)
- 10 oz. French Baguette
- 1 tbsp Salted Butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp Crushed or Minced Garlic
- 4 oz. Goat Cheese, at room temperature*
- Fresh basil to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- On cutting board slice cherry tomatoes in half, then transfer to large mixing bowl. Generously season with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil, tossing well. Next add in EVOO, balsamic vinegar, and red wine, again tossing well. Transfer tomatoes to oven-safe baking dish, then roast for 25 – 30 minutes until just begin to char/blister.
- Get full recipe==>>wrytoasteats.com