Healthy Recipes - This vegetarian mushroom linguine is quick, easy, healthy and delicious. Easily made vegan. Ready in fifteen minutes!
- 160 g (5.5oz) linguine
- 25 g (2tbsp) butter
- 250 g (9oz) chestnut mushrooms sliced
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and crushed
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme leaves only
- pinch chilli flakes
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 40 g (1.5oz) parmesan cheese (or vegetarian alternative) grated
- handfull fresh parsley finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Cook the linguine according to the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a frying pan. Add the mushrooms until soft and golden and any liquid has almost all evaporated. Add the garlic, thyme leaves and chilli flakes and cook for a couple more minutes. Season well.
- Get full recipe==>>domesticgothess.com