These One Pot Seafood Pasta are easy seafood pasta cooked in one pot. Quick and delicious dinner that you can whip up in less than 30 mins.
- 10 oz spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 oz shelled and deveined shrimp
- 8 oz Manila clams
- 4 oz scallops
- 1 can 28 oz whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian basil leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar/brown sugar
- Chopped Italian parsley for garnishing
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Drained and set aside.
- Blend the entire can of the whole peeled tomatoes in a blender or food processor.
- Set aside the sauce.
- Get full recipe==>>rasamalaysia.com