Healthy Recipes - Super healthy food, cheesy and flavorful, this One Pot Cheesy Chicken Pasta is going to be your new family favorite. Simple to make with just a few ingredients and one pan for easy clean up.
- Olive oil
- 2 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken breast or raw, cooked with the onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 10- ounce can Manwich Bold + 1 can water
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 pound of small dry pasta I used penne; about 2 cups
- 2 cups freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onion sliced (optional, for garnish)
- Heat a small amount of oil in a large pot. Add onion and garlic and saute for one minute, then add cooked chicken (I keep THIS on hand) and saute for a couple of minutes. You could also start with raw chicken and cook it with the onion and garlic. (See notes).
- Stir in chicken broth, Manwich Bold Sloppy Joe Sauce, water and pasta to the pot. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to simmer for about 20-25 minutes, stirring once after about 15 minutes. Check for doneness at 20 minutes and continue to simmer with the lid off if there is still a lot of liquid or if the pasta isn't quite al dente.
- Get full recipe==>>yellowblissroad.com