Healthy Recipes - This healthy Thai peanut ramen is so hearty and filling, but still doesn’t feel heavy. The spicy peanut broth is so incredibly flavorful, you could really eat it on it’s own. Or add all kinds of different things if you don’t want ramen noodles.
- 2 Teaspoons Olive oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger, grated
- 1 Teaspoon Green curry paste
- 4 Cups Vegetable broth, divided
- 1 Can(13oz.-14oz.) Coconut milk, full fat
- 1/2 Cup Peanut butter, natural or organic
- 2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Agave syrup
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 12 Ounces Ramen noodles
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil on medium high. Then add the chopped garlic and grated ginger. Saute, reducing heat as needed for a minute or 2 to cook the garlic.
- Now, add the curry paste, and stir it into the garlic and ginger. Cook for another minute.
- Then add 3 cups of veggie broth and the coconut milk. Stir to combine everything. Reduce heat to low and simmer.
- Get full recipe==>>rabbitandwolves.com