Healthy Recipes - Low-fat, low-cal vegan pizza that is 2 of your '5 a day' and tastes so delicious! Includes gluten-free option.
- 1 low-fat tortilla wrap gluten-free, if needed
- Arrabiata sauce or plain tomatao sauce see recipe below or use a low-fat shop bought version
- optional 2 heaped tbsp nutritional yeast
- optional 1 cal extra virgin olive oil spray
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 1/4 courgette diced
- Mixture of bell peppers sliced
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- Fresh basil chopped finely
- Preheat the oven to 190c / 375f and make sure you have a grill rack or pizza tray (so the pizza can cook underneath).
- Make a quick arrabiata sauce by mixing the tomatoes, chilli flakes, garlic and basil together in a food processor until smooth.
- Top the wrap with 2-3 tbsp of the arrabiata sauce and mix in with the nutritional yeast.
- Get full recipe==>>wallflowerkitchen.com