Healthy Recipes - Fluffy spiced donuts spiked with apple cider and rolled in cinnamon spice sugar. They’re baked rather than fried and you won’t miss it!
- 10 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups apple cider (reduced to 3/4 cup)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- pinch salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a donut pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Before you begin, you will need to reduce the apple cider. Pour apple cider in a small saucepan a simmer on low-medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until the cider reduces down to 3/4 cup. Once it is reduced, set it aside to cool.
- Get full recipe==>>sprinklesomesugar.com