Healthy Recipes - This gluten-free Cheesy Baked Potato Soup brings all the flavors of a twice baked potato in a creamy soup that the whole family loves!
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), divided
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic (about 3 cloves)
- 6 cups gluten-free chicken broth (recommend Pacific)
- 9 cups cubed potatoes (~1/2" cubes), preferably butter gold or Yukon gold (peeled or unpeeled)
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 cups milk
- 5 cups cubed cheddar cheese (sharp cheddar is preferred)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 lbs. bacon
- Additional shredded cheese for topping, if desired
- Sliced green onions for topping, if desired
- In a large stockpot, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant.
- Add the broth, potatoes, and parsley.
- Bring to a boil, stir, then turn to low heat, cover pot with lid, and let simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>mygluten-freekitchen.com