Healthy Recipes - This Gingerbread Chia Pudding takes a classic holiday flavor and turns it into a gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and paleo healthy snack.
- 2 medium bananas (about 230 grams)
- 3/4 - 1 cup unsweetened almond milk*
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Add all ingredients except the chia seeds to a Vitamix, high powered blender, or food processor. Process until smooth and all ingredients are combined, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to a medium sized resealable bowl. Stir in chia seeds until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Get full recipe==>>eatthegains.com