Healthy Recipes - One bowl brownies made with real white chocolate and loaded with chocolate chunks and colourful funfetti sprinkles.
- 200 grams (1 cup) good quality white chocolate
- 170 grams (3/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 45 grams (1/4 cup) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 140 grams (1 cup) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons funfetti sprinkles
- Grease and line a square 8 inch cake tin with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides of the paper overhang. Preheat the oven to 160 C (320 F). In a large bowl, add 150 grams (1 cup) white chocolate and butter and pop in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until completely melted.
- Next, add the sugars and vanilla and stir until combined. Add the eggs, one at a time and mix again. Then add the flour and salt and mix until smooth. Roughly chop the remaining white chocolate and add the chocolate chunks and sprinkles to brownie batter and stir. Pour brownie batter into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Get full recipe==>>sweetestmenu.com