Healthy Recipes - These Delicious and refreshing Frosted Strawberry Lemonade are Perfect treat to serve your family! Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, Low-Carb. THM-FP, Keto.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon collagen(optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia (Now Better Stevia Extract) or 2 “doonks” of Trim Healthy Mama Stevia Extract
- 2 pinches Himalayan salt or Mineral Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon glucomannan
- 6-7 strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 cups ice cubes (around one full tray)
- Put lemon juice, almond milk, collagen, stevia, salt, and vanilla in blender.
- Turn on low for just a few seconds to mix.
- While blender is on low, slowly add in glucomannan.
- Blend on low for 30 seconds and turn off.
- Add in strawberries and ice cubes, blend on high until completely blended.