Healthy Recipes - This super simple recipe for chocolate chip yogurt gluten free quick bread always makes a perfectly moist and tender loaf!
- 1 3/4 cups (245 g) all-purpose gluten free flour (I used Better Batter)
- 6 tablespoons (54 g) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (omit if your blend already contains it)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup (150 g) granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons (84 g) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup (227 g) plain yogurt, at room temperature
- 2 eggs (120 g, out of shell) at room temperature, beaten
- 3 ounces miniature chocolate chips, tossed with 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease well a standard 9-inch by 5-inch loaf pan and set it aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or a large bowl with a hand mixer), place the flour blend, cornstarch, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar, and whisk to combine well with a separate, handheld whisk.
- Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and add the butter, yogurt and eggs.
- Get full recipe==>>glutenfreeonashoestring.com