Healthy Recipes - These super easy Milo Balls are sure to be a hit with the littlest people in your home! Just 4 ingredients and 10 minutes prep time… they’re just so simple! Made from plain biscuits, condensed milk, coconut and Milo… you can’t beat these delicious little bites!
- 250g packet plain biscuits (like Arnotts Marie)
- 395g tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (100g) desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup (45g) Milo powder
- extra coconut, to coat
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine crumbs. Place into a large bowl.
- Add the condensed milk, coconut and Milo powder and mix to combine.
- Get full recipe==>>bakeplaysmile.com